On 28 June 2016 at 13:02, José Fernando Moyano <ferna...@zynthian.org> wrote:
> The discussion is about LinuxSampler License, that is not GPL.

This page..

    http://linuxsampler.org/downloads.html

.. states linuxsampler as being licensed under GPL with 'commercial exception'

That commercial exception, being ( snipped and quoted for the sake of
pedantism ),

'..under the GNU GPL with the exception that USAGE of the source code,
libraries and applications *FOR*  COMMERCIAL HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE
PRODUCTS IS NOT ALLOWED without prior written permission..'

So, I think my query remains a valid one. Exactly how are the terms of
the GPL and in this instance, the tagged on 'commercial exception'
being broken?  I don't see it.  Wires get crossed somewhere, maybe?
;o)

Regards,

Chris.