Hi Jerome,

loud & vintage Profiles are "normal" if they are vintage and loud ;-)
So you will have to rename your file IMGP0616.AVI to loud&vintageProfile.avi or, don't you... Please feel free to check the postings in the LisaList approx 1 year ago, there have been several hints, what you have to do, to get a silent Profile again...

greetings TOM from Bavaria