Le 26 févr. 06, à 21:48, Guido Deiana a écrit :

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:33:22 +0100, Jerome Vernet wrote

I have two IO card, both tested with same behavior. I have in fact two
back plane with CPU, IO and mem, same thing :( :(

Last thing: my Lisa show a D/A8 ROM.

While i'm testing, i get one time an error '23', that is, no system
disk. That was when boot from 'disk 2' in the menu. never able to get
it again...

Normally you get an error 23 when, passed the initial test, the Lisa try to boot from the floppy (the first device available when the hdd is not present) and it do not find any floppy inserted on it. If during the initial test and after the first click you
press any key eccept the Option key, the boot menu is shown.
If you see 2 floppy icons, this is because the D/A8 Roms. These are Lisa 1 Roms, and Lisa 1 have 2 Twiggy drives. In your situation only Apple-2 can work. Infact, when upgraded to Lisa 2 with the 400K drive only the second flat was used and connected to
the Lisalite board.

Goog to know ! I alway try to boot on the floppy with Apple-1, and have to wait a while....

I ask myself if the second board I have isn't a H/A8 ? I will try.

I try to see where the cable that connect main board to the Lite
Adapter is connected, but I cannot see the connector without dismantle
it all, I think.

Is not easy to see without dismantle. Anyway the two cables are connected that connector in which the motherboard is inserted (looking from the back of the Lisa,
it's that bigger on the left.

have to dismantle it...

Thanks you

jerome