On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:33:22 +0100, Jerome Vernet wrote

> > I have two IO card, both tested with same behavior. I have in fact two
> > back plane with CPU, IO and mem, same thing :( :(
> >
> Last thing: my Lisa show a D/A8 ROM.
>
> While i'm testing, i get one time an error '23', that is, no system
> disk. That was when boot from 'disk 2' in the menu. never able to get
> it again...

Normally you get an error 23 when, passed the initial test, the Lisa try to
boot from
the floppy (the first device available when the hdd is not present) and it do
not find
any floppy inserted on it. If during the initial test and after the first click
you
press any key eccept the Option key, the boot menu is shown.
If you see 2 floppy icons, this is because the D/A8 Roms. These are Lisa 1
Roms, and
Lisa 1 have 2 Twiggy drives. In your situation only Apple-2 can work. Infact,
when
upgraded to Lisa 2 with the 400K drive only the second flat was used and
connected to
the Lisalite board.

> I try to see where the cable that connect main board to the Lite
> Adapter is connected, but I cannot see the connector without dismantle
> it all, I think.

Is not easy to see without dismantle. Anyway the two cables are connected that
connector in which the motherboard is inserted (looking from the back of the
Lisa,
it's that bigger on the left.

Guido