Hi all,

I just sent a PullRequest in GitHub with some edits. You can find it here:
https://github.com/lisp-wg/wg-charter/pull/9

To keep the discussion on the list, here are the main points:

- I switched the Name Encoding and Yang deliverable dates. I have action items
on both (shepherd for the first and author for the second), and I feel Yang
might require some time to get it done, while Name Encoding is almost there. I
don’t think flipping these two dates has major implications.

- I removed this sentence from the Yang item: “These management methods should
be considered for both the data-plane, control plane, and mapping system
components.” I think it is probably redundant and it might confuse more than
clarify (isn’t mapping system a subset of control plane?)

- I polished the language on the milestones to be consistent across the
different items (using the same sentence structure, etc). I also use
“document(s)” for the document bundles and those items further in the future,
so we are flexible in how to address them.

Other than that, it’s just minor edits. Let me know if you have any comment.

Thanks!
Alberto