Hi Dino

The groupings look good!

Some dates look too aggressive Nov 2023:  draft-ietf-lisp-geo,
draft-ietf-lisp-name-encoding, RFC 8060 and 9306 (Standards Track). We are
already there ...
As the dates proposed are target dates, i suggest we keep the date of June
2024 but if we can go faster it is all good. thoughts?

Similar comment for mobility.

Thanks
Padma