Eric Weisberg wrote:
> There is a basic flaw in this recipe.  We are a small group
> dealing with discrete issues.  There is no public opinion to
> manipulate nor anyreason to tailor your words to "woo" the masses.
> You are acting upon concrete issues your limited membership
> understands.  No PR firm will be able to affect your relationship
> with your constituents nor with the USG.

Kent Crispin replied:
+ It is an egregious and fundamental error to think that these
+ lists and the USG represent the sum of ICANNs constituents.

 I would not even include the USG in the constituency
 of "NEWCO". Heck ICANN isn't even NEWCO, Kentie. In
 fact the White Paper is rather incomplete, is in need
 of a complete rewriting, a new set of Bylaws for a real
 NEWCO. Only it will probably be a NEWNGO not some silly
 non-corporation corporation.

 Pray tell Mr. Crispin, who is the constituency of what
 I call NEWNGO? I say it's every citizen and damn all the
 interest groups and commercial cartels. And every citizen
 can join this IFWP mailing list and assist in the formulation
 of the new order. Kent, unfortuanely, is hung on these silly
 Supporting organization ideas and the CORE maneuverings to
 attain monopoly status. Doesn't mean we have to though.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net