Esther,

There is no real problem scheduling an Exec Session for a Board meeting. The PITAC and
all other federal Advisory Boards do that ALL the time. An open NON-Board meeting is
not an OPEN BOARD Meeting.

The public has a right to see how the issues are handled etc in such an organization
and the best way to ensure that is to have OPEN Board meetings.

Sorry,

Dave