Kent Crispin a écrit:

> The MoU didn't "confiscate" anything, not from you or
> Ambler or NSI; it didn't establish an "authority control model of
> governance" (whatever that is); and it didn't claim to own the name
> space.
> In fact, it explicitly stated that the name space was a
> public trust.

What the MoU said or didn't say isn't of much consequence. What is
consequential is what it did, namely try to empower the trademark
interests.

But no discussion of the gTLD/MoU, the DNSO.org, or ISOC can have
any meaning until the books and records of those organizations are
thrown open to the public. To see what the leaders of these
mouvements are up to, it's necessary to see who is giving them
money. Without knowing that, it's impossible to know what the truth
behind all their words is.