Hi, again.

I'm in the process of linking from my ICANN page
(www.domainhandbook.com/icann.html) to various pages in the Berkman Center
Berlin archive.

There's a broken link at:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/berlin/archive/junmurai-pres/

Root Server Advisory Committee presentation by Jun Murai

Error 404.  Not Found.

Just more work you get to do when your finals are over.
Thanks for providing the very important archive of these historic meetings.

Ellen Rony                                                       Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook         ____        http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150              (oo) -^--                   +1 (415) 435-5010
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            W   W                         Tiburon, CA
               Dot com is the Pig Latin of the Information Age.