Dian and all,

  Well this very interesting and reveling indeed.  According to Esther Dyson,
your comment here is not accurate from here comments following the
Singapore ICANN conference.  If the Board is only "Occasionaly"
reading online and ICANN mailing list comments as well as those of the
IFWP list comments, that it seems that those that are not able to attend
the whirl wind ICANN conferences are being disenfranchised to that extent.
This would seem to be irresponsible on the part of the ICANN Interim Board,
and again not in keeping with the White Paper as well...

  After all this IS the Internet we are talking about here, not a social club
coffee clutch!