On Sun, 30 May 1999 18:32:27 -0400, Michael Sondow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>The ICIIU has modified its proposal for guidelines of the
>Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency in accord with
>popular sentiment regarding a too-restrictive funding-based
>definition and in agreement with a compromise tentatively arrived at
>in Berlin. The modified proposal and definition may be found at the
>ICIIU website (http://www.iciiu.org).

See, this is the problem I have here.  If the ICIIU was more than just
a platform for one person, this would of required more consultation
than Michael has had time to do.

The ICIIU is not an appropriate vehicle for this constituency.

--
William X. Walsh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Manager, DSo Internet Services