what I find humorous is when the fat cat corporate attorney abounts even
pseudo neutrality and joins in the mud slinging....

>Joe Sims wrote (to Jay Fenello):
>>
>> your selfless dedication to the cause of freedom is noted and no doubt duly
>> appreciated by all.
>
>You use sarcasm in reference to freedom, Mr. Sims? Has your
>corruption gone that far? Have you so far succeeded in subverting
>freedom and democracy that you see these ideals as the subject of
>ridicule?
>
>Jay Fenello will go down in the history of the Internet as a fighter
>for freedom, regardless of any aspersions that the likes of you
>might try to cast on his reputation. But how will you figure in the
>history books, do you think, Mr. Sims?

The COOK Report on Internet            Index to seven years of the COOK Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  Exec summaries, glossary etc
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           http://cookreport.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    What's Behind Ican and How it Will
Impact the Future of the Internet http://cookreport.com/icannregulate.shtml