At 10:26 PM 6/17/99 , Pisanty Baruch Alejandro-FQ wrote:
>Amazing! Come on, Mr. Sondow,
>
>so now, who was governing your country can disqualify you for life?
>
>BTW weren't you brought up in a country at war (WWII, Korea, what was it
>when you were a child?) Weren't your famous parents, per your own story,
>brought up under a fascist regime?
>
>I keep deleting your lunacy but this pearl is unforgettable. Last time
>you touched this line it turned out that you were particularly qualified
>for democracy because you had lived in South America under a military
>regime.
>
>Clear signs like this one show inequivocally why you can not be trusted to
>be part of any decision-making body as is your aspiration.

To the contrary, Michael is one representative to
the NCDNHC that has my trust.  He has been treated
very unfairly by the forces behind this bogus DNSO,
and has every bit as much of a claim to be a part of
the process as anyone else.

IMHO & FWIW,

Jay.

>Alejandro Pisanty
>

>> Perhaps people like Mr. Abril i Abril and Mr. Sola, who were brought
>> up under a political system without guarantees for the expression of
>> dissent, shouldn't be allowed to run the DNSO? After all, ICANN is a
>> democratic organization. Isn't it?
>>

>.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
>     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty,
>     Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
>     (Director, Computing Academic Services)
>     Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
>     Ciudad Universitaria, 04510 Mexico City DF MEXICO
>
>Tel. (+52-5) 622-8541, 622-8542; Fax 622-8540

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com