Howdy,

twist my name as you will, distract us all, whatever. Tell us about
yourself. Or find some substance to talk about (hard, this). ChTuM BTW.

Now go back to the minutes of the Council Meeting alluded to in the
Subject line, where this all started. Beyond whining about
exclusions which may have been well warranted in some cases in order to
allow democracy to actually function, what do you have to say?

Are you ready to put forward any piece of opinion or fact to contribute to
any of the WGs or their subject matter? (no need to answer, please prove
by way of fact and deed).

Mind you, I am  joining this discussion in spite of the fact that the NC
constituency isn't "there" and has no NC members (pardon the acronym fun),
and my "side" on this is non-commercial. Its time will come.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty,
     Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
     (Director, Computing Academic Services)
     Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
     Ciudad Universitaria, 04510 Mexico City DF MEXICO

Tel. (+52-5) 622-8541, 622-8542; Fax 622-8540