Dave, if you actually read this list why don't you
spend a moment and go to http://lists.ifwp.org and
subscribe to it. You were unsubscribed when
mail to you bounced ad while I don't mind
hand-holding newbies I figure you should
be able to do this yourself.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"They were of a mind to govern us and we were of a mind to govern ourselves."