"A.M. Rutkowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As it turns out, ICANN actually has an official
> "Community Feedback" site that contains an archive of
> all the "reflections of community consensus."  It's the
> only site, and it's at http://www.icann.org/feedback.html

I wouldn't go so far as to say that ICANN's community feedback site is
the only repository of community consensus -- there is also this list,
domain-policy, the IETF list, and the ISOC list.  Possibly there are
others I have not read.

On the other hand, when taken in toto, these lists at best show there
is some level of support of ICANN for some subset of the Internet
community, but not a consensus as I understand the meaning of the
word.

--gregbo