At 09:31 PM 7/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul A Vixie wrote:
>>
>> i didn't say the people were worthless.  some of ifwp's subscribers
>> are folks i'm proud to call my friends.  but the list is "worthless to > me."
>
>Sounds to me like you're trying to hide. Are you afraid to debate
>with people outside your small circle of Internet infrastructure
>insiders?

You're wasting your time Michael. Paul has a very strong
sense of whats right and wrong and would gladly waltz through
the gates of hell doing something he thought was right even
if nobody else on the planet thought that was the thing to
do. This doesn't make Paul evil or stupid, he just had very
strong ideas that are different from some peoples.

I've danced this dance with Paul 15 years ago when Brian Reid
made him the sysadmin for when was then DECWRL and Paul threatened
to cut off certain newsgroups. "lo verily there are silly people
here and this is serious stuff about computers. It stinketh
and should go".

Disagree.

Paul usually has his hands on the throttle and brakes of important
stuff. But somebody else always has the keys.

--
Richard Sexton  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://dns.vrx.net/tech/rootzone
http://killifish.vrx.net    http://www.mbz.org    http://lists.aquaria.net