Monday, August 02, 1999, 2:43:26 PM, Brian C. Hollingsworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

BTW, I just caught this, but the spelling of my name in the subject of
this message, is the exact same typo Jeffrey has been making on my
name for quite a long time........

Also, your use of the word excepted when you mean accepted is another
common misuse that is characteristic of Jeffrey A. Williams' posts.

The coincidences just keep stacking up......

Does anyone have any doubt?

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org