Monday, August 02, 1999, 2:43:26 PM, Brian C. Hollingsworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Everyone,

>   It might be usefull and instructional to again make those interested
> that Mr. Walsh is one of the most prevelent practioneers of deceit and
> fraud that I personally have come across in many years.  The EU as well
> as the DOJ have been appropriatly notified and acknowledged, of his
> arrant questionable activities.

> For Example: see below attached...

You get one point for predictability Jeffrey.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org