Mr. Walsh and Everyone,

  I don't recall stating that I was in Europe at the moment.  It may be unknown
to you Mr. Walsh, but yes one can dial into any world wide 800 number from
most locals in Europe.  In this instance I am not using the 800 number that Netcom
provides.

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Monday, August 02, 1999, 3:32:43 PM, Brian C. Hollingsworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
> > Mr. Walsh and everyone,
>
> >   Unfortunately you are incorrect Mr. Walsh.  I am dialing into the 800 number.
> > I do not live in Europe full time either.  I am a native of Israel, and also spend
> > a considerable amount of time in the United States as well...
>
> Dialing a US toll free number from the EU?  Well, isn't that
> interesting.
>
> --
> William X. Walsh
> General Manager, DSo Internet Services
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934
>
> (IDNO MEMBER)
> Support the Cyberspace Association, the
> constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
> http://www.idno.org

Respectfully,

--
Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet