Hello:

I appreciate the support.  It's not at issue that I fear the government.
The only issue I see here is that governments officials must be well
behavied and refrain from such arrogant behaviour.  Government are our
friends, and Dr. Tooney's comments make them look evil and i'll kept.

Regards
Jeff Mason