Thursday, August 12, 1999, 7:34:42 AM, Martin B. Schwimmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I suppose under the universal principle of justice you set forth below that
> if you didn't lock your house and somebody came in and stole your stuff,
> that you wouldn't consider it theft because, hey, you weren't prudent.

It's not their property if they haven't registered the domain.

In that event, it's more like they failed to purchases a piece of
real estate, and someone else came along and bought it.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org