Esther and all,

  Your assurances here are nice "Food for the masses", but given the
known and documented history of the ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board
it is difficult, if not impossible to believe what you contend here...

  In addition the History of the DNSO, which is packed with CORE
folks, by design it seems almost assures that the ICANN (Initial?)
interim board will be automatically handed a recommendation favoring
CORE folks desires, as the pNC is stacked, of questionably
legitimately "SELECTED" members, and none of those members were
either ELECTED, or selected in Berlin by any thing that resembles
a consensus of any kind.  Hence making any recommendation from
the DNSO pNC of questionable validity...

  BTW, when are you going to "Direct" the DNSO to get the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing list and archives working properly, as the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list
and the archival process is broken?