Roberto and all,

  You seem to be still missing the point here Roberto.  None of the
GAC representatives were the choices of their respective countries.
This includes Christopher Wilkinson.  The EU is highly upset at present
that they were not consulted prior to Christopher Wilkinson being "Appointed"
by the ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board....  Get a clue, Roberto!