On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Sorry to have hit a nerve, it was not my intention.

You didn't.  I just hate to repeat myself.  I think I made that clear.

> Frankly, I thought your letter to Mr. Shaw was a joke, but since you seem to
> take it seriously, may I ask you to provide notice of your further
> "appropriate actions", as promised in your message:
>
> > You have 24 hours to comply.  If you should fail to comply we
>
> I am asking this because, according to housewives gossip ;>), Mr. Shaw has
> failed to comply with your request for apologies. So, the world is watching
> you and holding its breath to see if action follows the words.

You are correct, he has not complied.

Understand, we don't consider Mr. Shaw a priority matter.  We will provide
notice in the fullness of time.

> (on second thoughts, maybe my first reading was correct, and your letter to
> Bob *was* a joke?!?)

No.

I hope that addresses your concerns.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033