Ken Freed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm planting seedthoughts about an Internet constitution
> while Cliff's arbitration group has actually produced a draft,
> (Please goto:  http://www.endispute.co.uk/isr/israem.htm),
> which we could, indeed, discuss and amend and evolve.
> His posting is definitely a start in the right direction!
> -- ken
> Also see:  http://www.media-visions.com/icann-involved.htm

For the record, I have shared a number of articles about ICANN
with friends and family, and pointed them in the directions of the
various online forums where ICANN is discussed (including this one).
Several of them are domain name holders, and some of them have been
on the Internet for over ten years.  Some of them even worked with
Jon Postel.

None of them seem overly concerned about ICANN.  I don't see any
way of getting people to be more concerned about ICANN if they have
decided for whatever reasons that they do not need to be concerned.

--gregbo