Sorry Jeff - forgot to address the rest of your question.  I've been busy
with people sending in so many queries to dot.god.

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:

> By the way does Sunrise +20 work with your .GOD TLD as a policy
> Joe?

That does not work with .GOD.  Were not having any of that nonsense.  We
intend to operate a professional registry that will provide stable domain
name resources and not the instability which is ICANN.

Regards
Joe Baptista