Hi list,

I just stumbled over a few posts mentioning the scheduled 2.1 release of pfSense on June 6, 2012. This has made me wonder: Is there any centralized resource (ordinary web page, wiki, whatever) where one can review what Microsoft would call the "product support lifecycle" of pfSense?

In other words, I'm looking for a place that tells me when an older release of ofSense will stop receiving security updates, so I can plan my upgrades in advance.

The thing is, I rolled out 2.0.1 (upgrading from 1.2.3) between November 2011 and February 2012, IIRC. I'd prefer to stay on 2.0.1 for a while, as I don't need the IPv6 features of 2.1 just yet. I'm just wondering how long after June 6, 2012 it will be safe to do so.

-Stefan