Op 24-4-2012 9:13, Stefan Baur schreef:
Hi list,

The thing is, I rolled out 2.0.1 (upgrading from 1.2.3) between November
2011 and February 2012, IIRC. I'd prefer to stay on 2.0.1 for a while,
as I don't need the IPv6 features of 2.1 just yet. I'm just wondering
how long after June 6, 2012 it will be safe to do so.

Well, we currently only really support the last one. The product mostly evolves through repetition.

There's a lot of other fixes unrelated to IPv6 in 2.1 that you'll find which you will probably like.

Ofcourse we don't immediately drop the old release the moment a new one arrives. But at all efforts go into the last one mostly.

Regards,

Seth