On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:58 PM, James Bensley <jwbens...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I am connect to a LAN host from outside using SSH for example, and
> I pull out the master, my SSH sessions stops working. Do the boxes not
> sync NAT tables and states etc? I loose any active TCP connections.

I had this problem until I switched from using the multicast sync to
dedicated point-to-point sync by specifying the sync address explicitly on
the master.

You can confirm the states are syncing by comparing the number of states
reported on the dashboard on each system. They should be similar. I do
experience an occasional disconnection, on a failover but most connections
survive just fine.