On 15 April 2013 15:29, James Bensley <jwbens...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Although my tests
> aren' proving successful so far.

I meant to say; I am pulling a file via SCP from a host in the LAN to
a host on the WAN. If I disable CARP on the master to force a fail
over to the backup, there is a pause, and then pings to that LAN host
resume and the SCP transfer resumes. If I then enabled CARP on the
master, there is a pause, pings resume and the SCP transfer dies. SCP
will fail-over from master to backup, but not back agfain. Also, SSH
sessions I have to LAN hosts die in both directions.

What does this sound like to you guys, a configuration error on my
part perhaps? Or something else?

Cheers,
James.