we are using dSL and let me give you some information. we were using
10.130.48.72 IP address give by the ISP and for some reason we have
purchased public ip 197.156.75.54. where technicians from  the ISP do not
give us how to use the IP addresses and it become difficult to configure it
on pfsense. this are the solid facts
wan ip 10.130.51.83
default gate way 10.130.65.42
public ip 197.156.75.54 our side and 197.156.75.53 ISP side
the we need how to configure this in pfsense?