Please don't top post.  It makes helping difficult.

From: list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org]
On Behalf Of eyobe kebede
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:36 AM
To: pfSense support and discussion
Subject: Re: [pfSense] help

we are using dSL and let me give you some information. we were using
10.130.48.72 IP address give by the ISP and for some reason we have
purchased public ip 197.156.75.54. where technicians from  the ISP do not
give us how to use the IP addresses and it become difficult to configure it
on pfsense. this are the solid facts

wan ip 10.130.51.83

default gate way 10.130.65.42

public ip 197.156.75.54 our side and 197.156.75.53 ISP side

the we need how to configure this in pfsense?

I would try 2 things.

1st I would try to setup the public IP that was given to you (197.156.75.54)
as a static IP in PF and setup the 197.156.75.53 as a default gateway.
(Don't use DHCP)

You will have to setup the DNS servers in the System > General Setup tab.

2nd If that doesn't work, I would try to move the PPPOE login information to
the PF box and put the DSL modem in bridge mode.