Hello Seth,

Thanks for your reply

On 09/19/2013 12:59 PM, Seth Mos wrote:
Make sure that the private networks rule is not active on your WAN.

Am I safe to assume that you are not using the linksys in front of the
pfSense WAN and the public IP terminates on pfSense directly?
I tried having the public IP terminate on the linksys, then set up the linksys to be ip 192.168.1.1, and gave the pfSense wan as IP 192.168.1.2, but it did not work (router can see internet but laptop cannot.).

I then tried(in a fresh install), having the public ip terminate on pfSense directly, with the same results.

Assymetric routing doesn't work, and overlapping subnets does not either.

--
With Kind Regards,
Joseph W. Joshua