On 11/10/13 2:37 pm, Seth Mos wrote:
And which country would that be? I mean the Brittish MI4? tapped the
Belgian telecom network for over a year to listen into the EU politicians...

Who is this MI4 of whom you speak? :-)

In very broad terms, UK to USA equivalents would be as follows:

GCHQ = NSA
MI5 = FBI (though the FBI has a much wider remit)
SIS (sometimes erroneously referred to as MI6) = CIA