_____

From: list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On
Behalf Of Brian Caouette
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 21:03
To: pfSense support and discussion
Subject: Re: [pfSense] psSense stops working

100% default of package install. I will check those things out when I reinstall
the package. Dam box stopped working completely so I did a factory reset from
the drop down. This thing sure is temperamental!

I had a similar issue, but it turns out to be an under powered power supply.
Have you tested/load tested your hardware?

Brian