How would I pull that off?

On 1/22/2014 9:31 PM, Jason Pyeron wrote:

    *From:* list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org
    [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] *On Behalf Of *Brian Caouette
    *Sent:* Wednesday, January 22, 2014 21:03
    *To:* pfSense support and discussion
    *Subject:* Re: [pfSense] psSense stops working

    100% default of package install. I will check those things out
    when I reinstall the package. Dam box stopped working completely
    so I did a factory reset from the drop down. This thing sure is
    temperamental!

I had a similar issue, but it turns out to be an under powered power supply. Have you tested/load tested your hardware?

    Brian