Don't know how late I am to the game on this suggestion, but I am quite
happy with the Lanner Inc. product I bought. I was able to get them to sell
me a single unit, the cost was fine for my needs (at the time an Atom
D510). They're rackable, and my FW-7539 has been running non-stop for
years. I can't speak for performance as my needs are really simple.

http://www.lannerinc.com/products/x86-network-appliances/desktop/

Just make sure to get the components necessary to boot it up (you may need
vga adapters, etc.)

                         -peace