And Benjamin - you can count my business as one of those that will never use
your service.

I’m doing managed internet for cafes in Minnesota. It would be nice to have
something like that.
But I don’t need to do business with someone that can’t settle his issues in a
calm manner.

And Jim, for the most part, is a calm person. He’s passionate. You, on the
other hand, are a prick.