On 1/11/2000 at 4:09 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
{
  So, the other mailing list is being set up right now.  I've
subscribed those who have expressed an interest.
}

Jeff,

Cool, when can we expect the first posting?

Are we going to be able to run the lists from REBOL.ORG rather than
.COM?

It is a little odd to subscribe to the list on COM but carry the
archives on ORG.  Ideally, I'd think we'd want the email notifications
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) coming from COM and carry the discussion lists
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on ORG; along with the unendorsed "Links" mentioned on
"http://www.rebol.com/support.html".

Oh, and please be sure we've subscribed this dynamic duo:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Andrew Martin
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Dale McCrory

Along with the those posting to this thread, which I guess is

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ladislav is apparently exercising restraint .-)

-Ted.