Hello Rebolers,

On 27-Jan-00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'll try to find out if it'll be webcast.  Generally,
> they do not do webcasts, though some of their shows are
> archived and viewable in Real Audio/Video.  You're
> right about difficulty finding ZDTV for your cable
> providers.  They told me they're in only 1/3 of the cable
> services in the US and most of the satellite services.

Just got this from zdtv:
The Screen Savers airs live each weekday at 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 P.M.
Mountain, 8 P.M. Central, and 9 P.M. Eastern Time. If you'd like to call
us live or leave a computer question on voice mail, call us at
888-989-7879.
I tried to talk to them to get an answer but no luck.I suggest you clink on
the Rebol page link at 6:00 PST and
see what happens.For those who want to hear the 1 Carl did with
Dr.Dobbs/techcast point your browser to:
http://www.sonic.net/~alanwall/GSM/rebol.gsm  I also have the gsm player
for Windows/Mac/Amiga on the page.I
believe there is a working version for Linux but not sure.If you find 1 let
me know and will add to the page.
rebol.gsm is 4.4 megs and about 45 minutes long
Regards
--
JMS Trustee http://www.jms.org
HP=http://www.sonic.net/~alanwall/