Hi all,
I am building a site that heavily used a database. The problem is that the
site I am thinking about heavily uses rebol. Now in order to bridge the gap I
am thinking of using WDDX (www.wddx.org) and open-source xml data exchange
platform, so I can use wddx packets to save my data in the interim and then
jump everything to a database once REBOL/Command comes outs. In my short
investigation of this possible plan, I've been playing around with parse-xml
which doesn't seem to do what I want it to. Can someone tell me how to get
information from xml into variables? Because it doesn't seem very trivial
without doing some sort of parsing engine, which is what parse-xml is supposed
to be.

Here is an example wddx packet:
<wddxPacket version="0.9">
<header>
</header>
<data>
<var name="firstname">
    <string>Joseph
</var>
<var name="lastname">
     <string>Josephson
</var>
<var name="birthdate"
    <datetime>12/12/67
</var>
</data>
</wddxPacket>

Thanks.
Dale McCrory

P.S. The rebol sites been rather quiet as of late. What are the up too?
Where's /Command? It would be useful for my above site. :-)