Hi, well I would create a parse dialect to handle your tags. Than I
would build up some objects representing your content. If you have
names, you can use these names as object names and add the properties
to it. parse-parse AFAIK just builds up a parse-tree, don't know if
there are some traversing functions.

Robert M. Muench, Karlsruhe, Germany
    ==> ask for PGP public-key <==

  When do you want to reboot today?