Hi Tim, Holger, Joel

The mystery grows. From whois I get:

>> print read whois:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
connecting to: whois.networksolutions.com
----deleted boring legal info-----------
Registrant:
bART Internet Services Nederland (BART4-DOM)
   Weena 723
   Rotterdam, 3013 AM
   NL

   Domain Name: BART.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      Dijkstra, Jouke  (DJ50-ORG)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      010 - 2403970
Fax- 010 - 2403971
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Vergeer, R.W.  (VRW-ORG)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      +31 10 2403970
Fax- +31 10 2403971
   Billing Contact:
      Sjoerd Latenstein  (IB-ORG)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      +31 - 10 - 2403970
Fax- +31 - 10 - 2403971

   Record last updated on 22-May-1997.
   Record created on 22-May-1997.
   Database last updated on 31-Jan-2000 14:44:43 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS.BART.NL           194.158.160.10
   NS.BART.NET          194.158.191.254

Note that BART.NL is their name-server in the Netherlands.

>> print read whois:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
connecting to: whois.networksolutions.com
--------snip------------
Registrant:
Matnet, Inc. (MATNET-DOM)
   165 East Parks Highway, STE 104
   Wasilla, AK 99654
   US

   Domain Name: MATNET.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Savoie, Todd  (TS1081)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      (907) 762-4313 (FAX) (907) 762-4717
   Billing Contact:
      Scott, Nena  (NS48802)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      907-762-4579 (FAX) 907-762-4717

   Record last updated on 24-Dec-1999.
   Record created on 28-Sep-1995.
   Database last updated on 31-Jan-2000 14:44:43 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS.MATNET.COM        205.159.147.2
   NS.ANCH.NET          12.17.139.30

Hope this helps someone figure out your problem.

Larry