Hi Christian,

PWS is a little weird. I don't recall that anyone was able to successfully
install REBOL as a CGI client under PWS (may have missed it), whereas I do
recall periodically seeing messages that complain about PWS.

My recommendation: use Apache. You can download your free copy of Apache
from http://www.apache.org.

If you have problems getting Apache to run, let me know. I have an old
email that describes Apache configuration under MS Windows.

At 04:36 PM 5/21/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am having a problem installing Rebol under PWS. In the registry, I added a
>key ".r" under
>HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Services/W3SVC/Parameters/Scriptmap with the
>value "c:\rebol\rebol.exe -cs %s %s"
>Now when I place a .r file into my cgi-bin directory and try to call it, I
>always get the message that the script returned incomplete headers. I also
>tried to output "Content-type: text/html" manually, but this didn't change
>the result. Any pointers?
>
>Regards
>Christian