Here Is what I did:
1)In case your email software wraps registry the path, I have placed it in
a block
  []
  as below

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3Svc\Parameters\Scrip
t Map]
     with name of .r
 (This assumes that .r is your default rebol script extension)

2)Your data value is:
  c:\rebol\rebol.exe -cs %s ; edit this for your actual directory path

3)scripts should reside in your PWS Scripts directory. Once it is working
  there, then try it in /cgi-bin

This worked for me without incident for Win NT and pws.
HTH Tim