Hi,

I tried setting up a newsgroup for rebol, but in the end I gave up. There is a
lot of work to do, and the support has to be there. When I first got into the
"yeah, let's have a newsgroup" vibe, it sounded like a great idea. Then quite a
few people wrote who were upset about the idea.
I persisted, thinking that more is better.

I did many hours of work, reading documents, emails etc. I gave up when I didn't
think that I could rally up enough votes to create the newsgroup. (I also got
really busy with school, and my *crappy* dialup connection was driving me to
despair....)
That was last year...

I think we just need to make a web-accessible database of emails with nice
searching, threading etc. If it hasn't already been done...

Anton.