Nick Gleitzman wrote:
Umm... OSX/Classic?

Ah, you want details.

Well, the web folks do use OSX/Classic... we are the select few that get that luxury.

As for the rest of the newsroom folks, they are on older 7100's/Beige G3's and such... Upgrading to OSX just to run classic mode means a whole lot of cash. The best most employees can expect is a hand-me-down G3 blue-and-white or G4.

Actually, now that you bring it up, I am realizing that there is too much to explain... Hehe, maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. :)

Cheers,
Micky