On 11/2/06, Derek Featherstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1. Let us not kick anyone in the balls. We're part of the same team
here. Lets keep this constructive. Michael - what exactly is it about
screen readers that is bugging you? Frances - what is it about them that
is poor? Anyone else?

Hey Derek - yeah.. I just whipped out a quick response on my way out
of the office door - I should have thought about it more first.

I just meant mostly that the software - in my limited experience
personally using it - seems difficult to use.  I'm hoping to learn
more about how users REALLY use them when I attend Steve's live demo
later this month!

I certainly didn't intend to come across as harsh to any party in my
response, by the way.  I'm as keen as anyone to help in some way to
improve people's experiences on the web.

Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com